It is scheduled for release in June...but the files are up on the torrent sites for download. It is quite different than his other albums in that there are solos and a less heavy on the riffs...but, all things considered, I like it alot.
It is scheduled for release in June...but the files are up on the torrent sites for download. It is quite different than his other albums in that there are solos and a less heavy on the riffs...but, all things considered, I like it alot.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is scheduled for release in June...but the files are up on the torrent sites for download. It is quite different than his other albums in that there are solos and a less heavy on the riffs...but, all things considered, I like it alot. </div></div>
Are you a Marilyn Manson fan? Do you know he claims to be a devil worshipper?
I didn't say I go to church with him...I said I like his albums. I really don't care what anyone thinks about him...that's my kind of music.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is scheduled for release in June...but the files are up on the torrent sites for download. It is quite different than his other albums in that there are solos and a less heavy on the riffs...but, all things considered, I like it alot. </div></div>
Are you a Marilyn Manson fan? Do you know he claims to be a devil worshipper?</div></div>
Are you aware that this is not what this thread is about???
If you want to discuss Marilyn Manson as a function of Religion, do it on the Religion board. If you want to discuss the band here, then do so from a musical perspective.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is scheduled for release in June...but the files are up on the torrent sites for download. It is quite different than his other albums in that there are solos and a less heavy on the riffs...but, all things considered, I like it alot. </div></div>
Are you a Marilyn Manson fan? Do you know he claims to be a devil worshipper?</div></div>
Are you aware that this is not what this thread is about???
If you want to discuss Marilyn Manson as a function of Religion, do it on the Religion board. If you want to discuss the band here, then do so from a musical perspective. </div></div>
Yes, I am aware of that. It was just a question and had nothing to do with religion. MAYBE YOU NEED TO TELL THAT TO PEOLE THAT ARE ON THE RELIGIOUS FORUM TALKING ABOUT POLITICS.
are you aware...that manson is a performer...performers do things to create a stir...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glory_Days</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you aware...that manson is a performer...performers do things to create a stir... </div></div>
Yes I am aware.
You asked for political input on the religion board if i'm not mistaken.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pac-Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is scheduled for release in June...but the files are up on the torrent sites for download. It is quite different than his other albums in that there are solos and a less heavy on the riffs...but, all things considered, I like it alot. </div></div>
Are you a Marilyn Manson fan? Do you know he claims to be a devil worshipper?</div></div>
Are you aware that this is not what this thread is about???
If you want to discuss Marilyn Manson as a function of Religion, do it on the Religion board. If you want to discuss the band here, then do so from a musical perspective. </div></div>
Yes, I am aware of that. It was just a question and had nothing to do with religion. MAYBE YOU NEED TO TELL THAT TO PEOLE THAT ARE ON THE RELIGIOUS FORUM TALKING ABOUT POLITICS.</div></div>
1. You're no person on here to tell me or anyone else how to moderate. Devil worshipping is a religion-related topic that you brought up about a musician. Keep the religion topics in the Religion Forum, that's what it's there for. No need to start a religious flamewar on the non-sports board over Marilyn Manson.
2. sup-rbeast was correct in stating that you brought up the politics w/religion in the Religion Forum, so you have only yourself to blame for that. Quit whining over something you started.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
and another thing, manson has never claimed to be a devil worshipper either. he has said himself that it is all for show. thats all im saying on that since this somehow got turned into a religious discussion
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks